|7:00 – 8:00||pm||X||X|
- Ages 13 and up
- Open to BMAI Karate / Taekwondo students ranked 9th kyu (white belt with a yellow stripe) or higher.
- Taekwondo practitioners with previous sparring experience are welcome to join us.
- The focus is on Olympic-style taekwondo sparring drills, conditioning, sparring tactics and strategies.
- The following personal equipment is required: shin/instep guards, forearm guards, mouth guard, and groin cup (males).
- Chest protectors and headgear are provided.
Go to the Olympic-Style Taekwondo Program Page for more information